Miss Mizoram Rody H Vanlalhriatpuii won two sub-titles in the ongoing Miss India 2017 contest on Tuesday (June 20), days before the grand finale of the fbb Colors Femina Miss India 2017.
The organisers announced the winners of various categories who represent 30 Indian states during a glitzy show which was telecast live on Jio TV. The show was more about showcasing the talent and style of the contestants than their looks.
Rody shared the INIFD Corporate Miss Talented with Simran Choudhary. This award comes with one year free fashion or Interior Design Program at any INIFD Centre across India which is worth over Rs 1.5 lakh, according to the organisers.
Rody also got the coveted Jio Miss Popular title for her singing talent. She ended the night’s event with a guitar and her beautiful voice, as other winners joined her.
Watch Miss Mizoram Rody in the Miss Talented Round
INIFD Corporate Miss Talented -> These girls are not only beautiful but extraordinarily talented too!Here's a look at few of the performances#MissIndia2017 #MissIndia
Posted by Femina Miss India on Monday, June 19, 2017
The full list of Miss India 2017 sub-contests winners:
- Miss Fashion Icon and Miss Getaway Goddess – Aditi Hundia
- Miss Vivacious – Audrey D’Silva.
- Miss Goodness Ambassador & Miss Rampwalk – Priyanka Kumar
- Miss Popular – Rody H Vanlalhriatpuii
- Miss Body Beautiful – Vamika Nidhi
- Miss Refreshing Beauty – Anukriti Gusain
- Best Makeover – Sana Dua.
- Miss Glowing Skin – Triveni Barman
- Miss Tech Diva – Shefali Sood
- Miss Spectacular Eyes, Miss Active Lifestyle, Miss Rising Star and Miss Beautiful Smile -Aishwarya Devan
- Miss Active – Vinali Bhatnagar
- Miss Congeniality – Rinky Chakma
- Miss Photogenic – Manushi Chhillar
- Miss Talented – Simran Choudhary and Rody H Vanlalhriatpuii