The St. Julian 2013 Reserve Late Harvest Riesling (Lake Michigan Shore) wine is of the Riesling variety from the USA, produced within the Reserve Late Harvest vineyard in the Michigan province. The cost is $13. This wine has a score of 78/100 (a respectable score, albeit nothing remarkable).
The following reviews are UNVERIFIED and may be inaccurate – please contact us if you feel the comments below are incorrect.
- In the middle of the belt, the Passos is a soft and juicy wine from this robust, concentrated vineyard, a good place to start with the winery’s ’01. It’s full bodied in the mouth, with round, spicy flavors of red and purple plum and cherry. Aromas of toast, clove and baking spice finish clean and dry. Drink now2016.
- This is a juicy, ripe wine with a crisp part of acidity and a strong, juicy character. It is rich and full of acidity and mineral texture, and the fruitiness is ready to drink.
- The winery’s ’01 is a ripe and fruity wine, with a vineyard near the coastal city of Pouilly. The citrus and tropical fruits are both ripe and fruity with a tang of acidity. The wine is soft, with its acidity and the soft texture that gives it a fresh aftertaste. Drink now.
- The first of a series of wines featuring the vineyard’s signature character, this is a perfumed, perfumed wine. It has a fullness of crisp red fruits, as well as a red-currant note that gives it a touch of bitterness. It is ready to drink.
- This is a soft, juicy wine, with a touch of sweet spice from wood aging. It has generous fruit flavors and a fresh texture that brings out the fruitiness of the region. Drink now.
- This is a ripe, fruity and ripe wine that is packed with red fruits. It is full of black plum fruits and fresh acidity. It is all fruit, with the dry core that makes it dry. Drink from 2017.